I believe in honesty and complete transparency. That being said, I earn a small commission (usually between 3%-5%) when someone purchases a product/service through one of our referral links. If you shop through my link I get a small commission but you don’t pay extra.
The commissions are usually very small, but add up over time. I use what is earned to keep this blog running and also support myself. Thank you for showing your support!
However, I NEVER recommend any product/service that I don’t use or believe in. I will always suggest the best option even if it results in me losing out on possible commissions and at the end of the day taking a pay cut because I believe in giving my reader the best information possible.
I rarely accept products from companies. As of March 2018, Every single product I’ve recommended and reviewed on Think Travel Lift Grow has been purchased with my own cash.
If in any circumstance any products are given to me it will be clearly stated in the review and I always give my honest review (tbh if I don’t like the product I won’t review it as it wouldn’t be worth putting my name behind a bad product).
Below are the companies I have an affiliate relationship with and are companies I personally use as use currently or have used in the past:
- Amazon (United States, United Kingdom, Canada, and India).
- Audible: Here’s where I buy my audiobooks from. I promote their free trial often as the people who sign up get 2 free audiobooks even if they don’t pay anything. Click here to check out my Audible Review
- Skillshare: People who sign up for Skillshare get 2 months of SkillShare for free.
- SiteGround: The hosting company I use to host this blog and all my other websites. I recommend them in my guide on How to start a blog because they are the best and fastest hosting company for WordPress sites (Also the #1 rated one). People who sign up through my link get 60% off Site Ground’s plans.
- WPEngine: Recommend for medium traffic sites in my article on the Best WordPress hosting 2018.
- Cloudways: The hosting company I recommend for big startups and businesses I work with who run huge sites and usually web apps alongside WordPress. You can try it for free by clicking here.
- Airbnb: When you sign up through my link you get 35$ off your first trip and I earn a tiny amount too. I love Airbnb and am actually typing this sitting in an Airbnb I rented in Bangkok.
- Elegant themes: Fast, easy to use themes that I recommend using if you want to freelance building websites without coding.
- Flexjobs: Amazing site to find and apply for remote jobs.
- Nomatic: I currently live out of the Nomatic Travel Bag and I consider it to be the best travel backpack so of course, I’m going to recommend them!
- Tortuga: They make some amazing backpacks as well and I love the content their team puts out.
- StudioPress: Honestly, the best WordPress themes out there! Read my StudioPress Themes Review.
- Namecheap: The best domain registrar available right now to buy domains in bulk on the cheap!
Companies I have recommended in the past
- Bluehost: If you read my article on Bluehost vs Siteground you will understand why I don’t recommend Bluehost anymore. Siteground beats Bluehost when it comes to almost everything. I would get paid more to recommend Bluehost, however, I always believe in recommending the right fit.
AMAZON DISCLOSURE: I participate in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties.
If and when you decide to purchase something through any of my affiliate links, please know that it is greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for supporting this blog, me and indirectly all of its readers as I wouldn’t be able to do this without you xoxo, Jeremy